As more and more people discover the benefits of yoga, it is increasingly finding its way into the workplace. We all know the importance of taking regular breaks and moving our bodies whilst at work, particularly if your job is mainly sedentary. Why not boost your wellbeing with a lunchtime or after work yoga session? Yoga is a great way of giving you a chance to relax for an hour and go back to work tasks with a fresh outlook. It can also really help improve cross-functional working and build better relationships in the office. There are countless benefits for both the employee and the employer. Just take a look at a few of them below.
Benefits for employees:
- Reduces stress and tension
- Increases physical fitness
- Increases energy levels
- Improves sleep and can relieve insomnia
- Boosts immunity
- Maintains healthy digestion system and organ health
- Improves posture
Benefits to you the employer:
- Improved staff morale and general wellbeing
- Improved productivity and decision making
- Decline in stress-related sickness
- Can offer employees relief from back and neck tension- key causes of absenteeism
If you are interested in finding out more about holding yoga classes at your workplace please fill in your details below and we will send you further information.